[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- Convergence rates of Markov chain Monte Carlo algorithms
- Perfect sampling algorithms
- Connections between Markov chain theory and decision theory
- Honest exploration of intractable probability distributions via
Markov chain Monte Carlo, Statistical Science, 16
(2001), 312-334 (with Galin L. Jones).
- Maximizing generalized linear mixed model likelihoods with an
automated Monte Carlo EM algorithm, Journal of the Royal
Statistical Society, Series B, 61 (1999), 265-285 (with
James G. Booth).
- The effect of improper priors on Gibbs sampling in hierarchical
linear mixed models, Journal of the American Statistical Association,
91 (1996), 1461-1473 (with George Casella).
- B.S. (1989) Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University,
- M.S. (1992) Cornell University, Statistics
- Ph.D. (1994) Cornell University, Statistics