[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- Nonparametric statistics
- Resampling methods
- American Statistical Association Outstanding Statistical
Application Award, 2002.
- Named as an Influential Teacher by Anderson/CLAS Scholars,
University of Florida, 1999 and 2000.
- Productivity Award, University of Florida, 1999.
- Teaching Improvement Program Award, University of Florida, 1996.
- Associate Editor (Theory and Methods), Journal of the
American Statistical Association
- Testing the Minimal Repair Assumption in an Imperfect Repair
Journal of the American Statistical Association, 89 (1994),
289--297 (with M. Hollander and J. Sethuraman).
- Allocation of Monte Carlo Resources for the Iterated Bootstrap,
Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics, 7 (1998),
92--112 (with James Booth).
- Projected Multivariate Linear Models for Directional Data,
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
93 (1998), 1068--1077 (with Scott Morrison and Ramon Littell).
Biased Bootstrap Methods for Reducing the Effects of Contamination,
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society- Series B,
61, 1999, 661-680 (with Peter Hall).
- B.A. (1980) Florida State University, Mathematics
- M.S. (1981) Florida State University, Mathematics
- M.S. (1985) Florida State University, Statistics
- Ph.D. (1989) Florida State University, Statistics